Here’s how to apply
Please complete one of the following applications.
Fayette County Pre-K Program (ages 4 – 5): Click to download this application.
- Children must be age 4 by Sept. 1st.
3 Year Old Application: Click to download this application.
- Children must be age 3 by Sept. 1st.
Early Head Start Application: Click to download this application.
- This form is for infants and toddlers (ages 0 – 3).
- Children who will be age 3 by Sept. 1st, please fill out the 3 Year Old Application.
Prenatal Application: Click to download this application.
- For expecting mothers.
Once you’ve completed the application, you can mail or bring it to:
Fayette County Child Development
102 Hunter St.
Oak Hill, WV 25901
What happens next?
You will be contacted, either by phone or by mail, regarding the status of your application.
- We must be able to reach you in order to enroll your child. If you move or change your phone number after completing the application, it is your responsibility to notify us as soon as possible.
- Only a pregnant mother, parent or legal guardian may sign the application.
If you have any questions about the enrollment process, please contact us.
At the time of enrollment you will need to provide the following information:
- Official birth certificate from the Vital Registration Office (from the state where child was born)
- Complete immunization records
- Verification of social security number
- Verification of Well Child/Preventive Heath Exam
- Proof of dental exam
- Proof of residency (e.g. utility bill, lease agreement, tax statement
- Proof of income (last year’s W-2, SSI, SNAP, pay stubs)
If you have specific questions regarding any of these documents, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help you.